Frequently asked questions
TRAVEL AND STAY
1. I'm going to Vietnam for the first time. Where should I go ?
Vietnam is known for its nature beauty with beautiful beaches and magnificent mountainous regions. The culture, history and gastronomy are also very interesting to discover and experience. The most popular tourist attractions in Vietnam are Hanoi, Halong, Ninh Binh, Hue, Hoi An, Saigon and Mekong Delta.
2. When is the best time to travel to Vietnam ?
There is no best time to visit Vietnam because the weather and climate of each regions are different. When one region is wet, another has a sunny and pleasantly temperate climate.
This means that there are always great destinations to visit Vietnam throughout the year.
3. What vaccines are required for travel to Vietnam ?
Currently, there are no compulsory vaccinations in Vietnam. However, the recommended vaccines are hepatitis B; typhoid fever; Hepatitis A, Japanese encephalitis and antimalarial drugs.
4. What is the local currency in Vietnam ?
The local currency in Vietnam is Vietnam dong.
5. ATMs are available everywhere in Vietnam ?
You can find it easily in the main cities of Vietnam such as Hanoi, Saigon, Hue, Hoian, Danang, Nha Trang and these ATMs only provide Vietnam dong.
6. Can I make ordinary purchases in dollars or euros ?
Yes, but this is only possible in first class restaurants, luxurious hotels or souvenir shops or markets for foreigners. We advise you to use the local currency - VND to pay for your purchases.
You can change dollars or euro into VND at the airport or in major hotels.
7. Who are exempted from visa to Vietnam ?
Please visit the website of Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs to see the full list of visa-exempt nationalities.
8. My nationality is French. Do I need an entry visa to Vietnam ?
If you are staying for 15 days (or less) in Vietnam, you will be exempted from the Vietnam visa, according to the Vietnamese policy for French nationals.
If your stay is more than 15 days, the entry visa to Vietnam is obligatory.
9. How to get an entry visa to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar ?
Please consult our visa service to see the answer.
10. What is the time zone of Vietnam ?
In Vietnam, it is GMT + 7 hours.
11. What languages are spoken in Vietnam ?
Vietnamese is the national language. English is practiced more commonly on the street as our economy becomes more integrated with the world and due to the influx of tourists.
Some useful Vietnamese words:
Hello/ Hi = Xin chào
Thank you = Cám ơn
You’re welcome = Không có chi
12. How to make a phone call from abroad to Vietnam ?
Vietnam telephone area code is +84. To make a call to Vietnam, just simply dial 0084 + +
For example: If you want to call us, please call 0084 28 3890 6388.
SERVICES OF PHU BINH VOYAGES
1. How to make a service reservation with Phu Binh Voyages ?
To make a service reservation with Phu Binh Voyages, please:
- Send your reservation request to our email email@example.com We will respond to you within 24 hours!
- Call our hotline number 84 28 3890 6388 for any emergency services.
- Make a reservation directly at our office in Vietcomreal Tower, 5th floor, 68 Boulevard Nguyen Hue, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
2. How to make a settlement ?
For the settlement, we have three methods:
- Payment by bank transfer
- Online payment via Onepay Secure Payment Gateway
- Payment in cash or POS (acceptable if there is an agreement between Phu Binh Voyages and the client)
For more details, please see term 2 of our Booking conditions.
3. Can I modify or cancel my tour ?
Yes, of course you have the right to modify or cancel your tour. For more details on this subject, please see term 4 and term 5 in our Booking conditions.
4. Phubinh Voyages issue the invoice for our tour ?
The official invoice will be issued after your payment of the total amount. You can ask us to make an invoice for your group or for each member of your group.
5. Who should I contact if there is a problem in my trip ?
In any case, you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 84 28 3890 6388 (hotline number). We are always at your disposal.